View Single Post

Thread: Eberron: The Corruption

1. - Top - End - #50
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Eberron: The Corruption

Surge

Surge nods in greeting to the others as they all enter the train. After having a look around himself he moves back to the fourth car.

Well everyone, we should make a tally of our respective skills and abilities. If we have free reign through all of the cars except the last one then we have two options while we perform this mission.

The first option is if we split up into teams that either patrol or stay in each cabin. I agree with Gander that the attack, if one does come, will probably be something that we dont expect and splitting up into patrolling teams gives us the advantage of being able to cover each car. If we got split up by the enemy then wed be in a good deal of trouble. The biggest problem facing us is the conductor, if he is killed or otherwise disabled then well be grounded between stations. Splitting up will allow us to protect him if such a thing does occur,
    he waves a hand in respect to Gander again, and allow us to keep an eye on him if need be.

Our other option is to stay in this cabin and fortify ourselves. It means that theres virtually no chance of being split up by the enemy and we can take great care to keep master Sindra safe. On the other hand the conductor will be at their mercy and our enemy could simply detach our car and then take us out in the wilderness.

I for one favour splitting up into complementary teams, each pair of us will have abilities spread out so that we can maximize our combat potential. I have already told master Azgrim what I can do, so to the rest of you, I specialize in offensive arcane magic. I can channel spells into my weapon and discharge them into the enemy. I am also an amateur loremaster and scribe, though I do not think that well need such abilities on this mission.

Surge settles back against the wall, awaiting the responses of the others.
    Last edited by Darkantra; 2008-01-12 at 01:15 AM.
    Currently DMing
    Spoiler
    Show
    Eberron: The Secrets of War
    Dance my PC puppets, dance!

Image courtesy of iceddragons

Wonderful Avatar of Mehk, kobold Puppeteer of Legend, by Sneak