(Desc needs to re-check his math: both maces are actually +2 weapons -- Impact +1 and Undead Bane +1)

{What was the diamond/ruby dust spent on? (had an OoC cold,wasn't listening to most spells being cast) We're mostly trying to get 20K GP of diamonds/diamond dust for the resurrections themselves. I don't think the Bag of Flames does what you think it does? A quick glance of Analyze Dweomer would give us the full gamut of its abilities, while we sorted out the salvage. But between Marco's payments to you, me, and Ilya -- assuming you'd both agree that the gem dragons eggs are worth a good deal more than outright payment? -- we should have plenty enough to afford the resurrections without having to sell anything nor trouble Marco's payments to Dibs, Sara, and Ramzebak (if I interpreted broken wolf-speak correctly? Or was he dismissing Marco's payment?) ... compensatory dusts could then go to Desc, favorite items could go where appropriate, and sales of the rest could be divvied equally. The alternate, much more complex, but totally fair way of doing treasure would be to establish resale values for each piece, include Marco's payments, subtract expenses towards group efforts where appropriate, then establish an absolutely equal share of the net proceeds; from that, each member could individually "buy" from the existing item pool at resale cost, guaranteeing an even split and a fair divestment of gold to those who take no items. Yes, I have been watching many Ferengi episodes of Deep Space Nine, why?}