Erdrik sighed.
"I wish I knew more about him, really I don't. If I had mages and preists to spare, I wouldn't need to call out for help. It's all we can do right now to beat the numebrs back. So no, I have had no time to study this sword or it's bearer. He's protected, by magic far more powerful and ancient than I've ever seen, but for some reason he's not fighting in the war, and his magic blocks our scrying. Beleive me I've tried.

But there is one who knows about him. a lych even-"
Here the weaponsmith interrupted.

"A LYCH! You told me Geowin would be safe! YOU PROMISED ME!"
The old smith flared as though he was ready to show the king what's what, before Erdrik raised a hand attempting to calm him.
"Your daughter is fine. I wouldn't put anyone in that kind of danger.
Now, where was I? Oh yes, the lych." the smith snarled. "His name, is Necrom. I thought he had died in the last war, but apparently before dying he had created a phylactory, and rose again. I received letters from him for some time, and recently he told me that he knew of a way to help end the war, but he couldn't leave his mountain yet because his phylactory was damaged. So I asked Geowin to go help him fix it. As long as she kept the sigil I gave her no harm has befallen her while trying to locate his keep. And I know Necrom wouldn't harm her.
You will need to locate Necrom, from there he'd be able to give you more information."