View Single Post

Thread: Exalted: Old Wounds

1. - Top - End - #33
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Exalted: Old Wounds

As Tesciam notices Lesia addressing him, he turns towards her and bows deeply again. "Greetings my ladies, and welcome to the serene village of Narshe. My name is Tesciam, a humble traveling merchant. My father was the great Rivergod Batosh of the Four Springs, I'm sure you have heard of him, and in his great kindness he taught me some of the secrets of Creation. So now I'm earning a living a talented traveling healer, skilled potionmaker and gifted fortuneteller, but sadly, at least for me, while it most certainly is a blessing for these fine citizens around here, these villagers are bestowed with a miraculous health and stamina, and so I'm stuck in this village for two weeks now without the means to continue my journey. I would like to offer myself as a guide to you esteemed ladies, and, while it certainly is not my specialty, and with your permission," he bows to the leader of the riders, "I would like to assistance in finding that young miss that has gone missing. And of course, if any of you kind masters would like to learn more about his destiny as it is written in the stars, I'll be at your service after we finish this quest." He bows again deeply.

As he bows, Tesciam notices the orange tabby approaching. "Oh, what an cute kitten. My cousin's wife had one just like that, isn't it adorable?!? A cat in the house keeps the evil spirits out, she used to say. And the vermin too, of course. Aren't you a lovely one?" he says. He kneels down, gets a piece of dried meat from his back and offers it to the cat, while whispering a few soothing words to it and, if possibly, will also tenderly stroke it's head. Then he stands up, blushes and apologizes. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be disrespectfull, it's just that silly me is a cat-lover, and I seem to have lost my manners. But, what do you think about my offer?"
    Last edited by Segial; 2008-01-16 at 08:14 PM.