View Single Post

Thread: narutooo!!!!!

1. - Top - End - #155
    Banned

Default Re: narutooo!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Obrysii View Post
    There is a fine line between rip-off and influence. If Avatar has so many similarities to Naruto's characters, and came into existence six years after Naruto began ...

Just as well: how is Naruto a rehash of "already boring plots"? Care to elaborate?
    A except everything that avatar "steals" is generic to begin with.
    B. Even if it did steal, Avatar is simple better written
    C. Alright, generic naurto plots

1. Main characters
    First we have a hyper, optimistic, stupid, misunderstood (angsty), ethustastic, immature, insulting, happy go lucky main character, who is totally unfit for any sort of responsibilty and yet most of the world revolves around him, he is able to get away with praticlly everything, his total optimism allows him to gives him the power to always choose the morally right choice (or what the author thinks that is) and inpart wisdom upon small children about the way to live a happy life. Though his young immature nature allows him to appel to the vewiers by resorting to farting jokes and naked women illusions. He stupity never really comes back to haunt him and we never see any suprising insights or cool new ideas from this character. He has a childish crush upon "the female" character and goes out of his way to compete with the rival (all hail lord of angsty). Even when mentally hindered, he is able to be a super matial artist due to a tramatic past and being the main character. he is also able to be compitent when the plot demands it due to deus ex machina, oh i'm sorry, i mean the power of friendship. But he is the first ninja to wear orange i think

The wanna be loner. Don't even get my started

And the girl. She is a girl, has a crush on mr. emo, Naurto has a crush on her, and she doesn't do anything, ever. Yeah, thats about it

Considering that everything about ninjas is fake anyways, why not reinvent the group with an over the top shounen flair?
    I'm no ninja expert, but i doesn't ninjistu or however you spell it mean stealthy martial arts?
    They can't end the show, or tell a compact story, since it's under a perpetual arc. Naruto: The Search for More Money.
    ah as the exceitive producers try to squeeze even more money by the never ending show

wait, did i get that wrong?

from
    EE
    Last edited by EvilElitest; 2008-01-17 at 11:36 PM.