Shiiman

"Oh, Elf, I apologize for my appearance, as I sometimes do appear myself as something I am not. I am not a Paladin, and was never trained as such. I do not have the strict attitude towards law to survive the training. And while I immensely respect Paladins, they do sometimes have difficulty accepting chance even when it's the best course of action."

He looks over to the vampire.

"While I do not have a personal vendetta against you, Mister Alamandias, you must understand where my natural distrust against your people comes from. Under normal circumstances, I would probably be working with several others to end your eternal life, but these are not normal circumstances. I would appreciate if you kept your thieving ways and bloodlust to a minimum for our journey together, or I will have to work against you. So long as we can observe that, then we should not have any issues with each other."

He looks to the others.

"I am Shiiman Telovious, retired commander in the Kings army, former leader of a group of Paladins, Knights, and other fighters dedicated to the destruction of fiends from the Abyss and the Nine Hells. Of late, I have resorted to farming, so the adventure will be a welcome exception to my normal daily activities. And, so long as we're being honest with each other..."

He pushes aside his cloak, revealing a large set of white, feathered wings on his back.

"...I also share a celestial bloodline that I received from my father. I did not mean to initially deceive any of you, but the looks I get from the average citizen can cause more commotion than it's worth."