Having already had the substantial privilege of copying freely from Cerwyn's library before turning it over to Azzarax, I have little interest in any of the items except the Robe of the Archmagi. However, I assume our esteemed Pelorian comrade will want to redeem it into a White robe, whereas I can only use a Grey. That said, I'd like to come along for the ride anyway. If I were content merely to spend day in and day out copying magical texts, I would have succumbed to my illness long ago. This "redemption" exercise promises to be entertaining.

As to the dragon eggs, I maintain a strict impartiality on the matter. Such things are typical of so-called "priceless" objects in that they do in fact carry a substantial price. To the right buyer they might well outweigh the monetary value of everything else put together. Of course, they carry a certain risk with them - I don't know what moral outlook ruby or onyx dragons favor, and I shouldn't like to try raising a dragon of unpleasant disposition.