Sheppard will readily accompany Ilya on her mission of goodwill to the Temple of Nerull, once the current mission is complete; we have yet to take the Sceptre back to Marco, after all.

{I would be lying to say the RotAm doesn't make me drool, but IC, Sheppard simply wants to have it turned from the use of Evil -- he will wear the Robe of Resistance +3 to honor the fallen cleric who was clearly dear to the fallen Pelorian outside Cerwyn's keep. Turning it Good makes it the most untenable for an Evil character to use, but he has no intention of using it, himself. Once redeemed, he would fully endorse reselling the RotAm and dividing the proceeds evenly. Sheppard would also like to continue to bear the Staff of Illumination [with 10 charges = 1/5 price] from the same fallen cleric.}

Sheppard tips his head back at the thought of infant dragons with poor dispositions. "If we take that a child is as much the product of his upbringing as of his nature, then I should have no doubts to the fine job our companions will provide. And that we six just stood, days past, in pleasant discourse with two Lichs dedicated to benevolence? I can hardly imagine faulting a newborn more harshly than those who choose undeath! Have no worries, friend Dibs."

Addressing the matter of the fallen party:

"There is no amount of gold in all the Planes worth more than Pelor's most precious gift of Life," Sheppard states with a warm smile. "If my payment can restore to Life just one individual, I would prefer that their mother and father, their sister or brother, their closest friends and lovers, go without the grief of loss, today. If anyone bears with them diamonds enough for this spell [5000 GP, though technically 5000 GP of coal should arguably meet the requisite also, since both are pure carbon deposits of equivalent value?], I pledge to you repayment in full once paid for our adventure. On my Honor, as Servant to Almighty Pelor." He looks around the group for an answer.

{OoC, I kinda like the idea of "billing" the raised party for services rendered. If Belkar were around, he could just offer to re-kill anyone who didn't want to pay, and loot their body anyways! XD}