Vespe counts his gold, and divvies it up into piles to send to his nobles.

He leans back in his seat, while looking over a Bill of Rights to be made for Rockshire.

Okay, let's see if I've got this right. Man, I'm probably the first province to ever actually make a bill of rights. This is...revolutionary.

Spoiler
Show
As declared arbitrarily by Vespe Ratavo, Duke of Rockshire

First, no law shall be passed respecting any kind of Establishment or Man (The), with the exception of Vespe Ratavo and any and all chosen by or related to him, or abridging the freedom of the music to be played at volumes of no less than eleven.

Secondly, a well regulated army, being necessary to the enforcing of stupid laws and the survival of War Pigs, shall never be created. In the event of war, then violent and bloody mobs are preferred.

Third, in all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speed metal and public performance trial, by the defendant and prosecution having a rock-off...to the death. Rewards of golden fiddles and/or immortal souls are to be determined by the court.

Fourth, excessive booing shall not be required, nor excessive flaming reviews composed, nor cruel and unusually shaped bottles flung at heads.

Fifth, The powers not delegated to Vespe and his successors by the song/rock opera "Powers" (in short, pretty much all of them), nor prohibited by them to the Bands, are reserved to the Bands respectively, or to the fans.

And if any of you have a problem with that, you can talk to the sword.

Vespe considers the Bill, then wraps it up.

Better run it by the King next time I see him.