View Single Post

Thread: Exalted: Old Wounds

1. - Top - End - #59
    Banned

Default Re: Exalted: Old Wounds

"Your idea of a good strategy is to seperate your charge from people who will help her. Clearly, I should be learning how to do my job from you." she spat at Gale as she moved closer to Rana. She was going to grab her and pull her away from the resulting melee, but was a mite too slow; Curse that lack of Athletics now! This, however, was not the time for cursing, nor the time for rat killing. Rana's friend was going to get away, and those soldiers were going to get to them.

And then Rana's 'little friend' ran in for them, after Rana whacked that enormous rat.
    What an unusual name for a freaking rat. I wonder what's going on here..[/i] Her sword leapt from its scabbard, pointed straight for.. the door. Her right hand was held cautiously out between Rana and Rowan.[/i] "However bad he is at strategy, however, he is correct that we had better come to an agreement quickly." She stole a quick glance at the wounded rat, then looked back towards rest of the eclectic Exalted of various stripes. I think.. yes, it would be better for Tesciam to care for the rat. I'd like to hold onto my face cards as long as possible.[i]

"In short, you're trying to run, and my mistress there," A wave of her hand towards Rana, "Is trying to /help/ you; I'm trying to help her, and therefore, you. Where's the older man who was with you and knocked out the shopkeep, for that matter? It would probably be best if nothing was left for the local troops." There had better be a damn good reason for this. I didn't get my good name by impeding legitimate authorities. She lowerred her hand, praying for reduced hostilities, between both of the two pleading with their charges to not try to tear each other's throats out. "And Rana.. put your hammer down. I know you want the sweet, sweet release of catharsis, but if things go badly, you're going to have much better, presumably unExalted targets to unleash it on."
    Last edited by Rutee; 2008-01-21 at 04:30 PM.