View Single Post

Thread: DeepBlue's Vagabond - Act 1

1. - Top - End - #726
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: DeepBlue's Vagabond - Act 1

Spoiler
    Show
    Ch'yess. Flare is my favorite!

We're probably gonna get our asses handed to us since he's already used two spells today and I bet we wouldn't have to wait more than thirty minutes for them all to be passed out, but still... yes!

Len overhears Flare and grins broadly. It isn't really a personal thing or because of the come-on, but her blood has been stirring ever since she walked in; these men clearly have yet to encounter anything that would give them pause.

Besides, they look like every guilty person she has ever protected in court, and it would be nice to get a little closure on that part of her guilty conscience.

Still, it does feel a little bad to go picking a fight while on bodyguard duty, but the public service is probably worth it.

If they live, anyway.

She lays a hand on the hidden pommel of the sword but dutifully whispers. "Flare...as much as I'm looking forward to this, now is really not a good time. They're all assembled, have us in plain sight, have had plenty of rest, and have their weapons."

He doesn't look convinced.

"But you know? I like the way this plan sucks. Looks like you'll be visiting your friend tonight one way or the other, Sir Maximillian; better get a head start."

Spoiler
    Show
    Initiative: (1d20+3)[17]
    Last edited by Ya Ta Hey!; 2008-01-22 at 03:45 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar0k
    Probability has betrayed me, I thought we had a thing.

President, Founder, and Chairman of the Ya-Ta-Hey! Self-Promotion Club