*Cough*

I'm actually a big fan of Looking for Group and not entirely for Richard either. It's much more so for the good art and the joke-time the other characters get then simply Richard draw me in. I've also had no trouble in following the plot as well and find it invigorating that it's not plainly stated or followed all of the time. Strikes me as more of what would really happen.

On another note, I couldn't give a rat's furry behind about connecting with characters. And this doesn't apply to just LFG either almost anything I read or watch. I watch to see what happens, to see if it's something new, old and re-hashed in a unique way, or just plain bad then to see what happens to the characters. In almost any comic I read I look for that. Characters and such could die left and right and I wouldn't care that it doesn't actually mean anything beyond the fact it happened which is not something I see often. (Dead dead, not 'we're going to reasurreact him once we can' ((Yes I'm looking at you Roy)) )