View Single Post

Thread: Flight of Dragons

1. - Top - End - #105
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Flight of Dragons

Teiss HP: 67/92 AC: 23

Cursing the raptorian mentally, Teiss tries to ignore the bleeding, and the urge screaming to fight back against her aggressor. Not just because she probably can't fight him, but because there's still an immobile target for her to fry. The others, predictably useless in her mind's eye, Teiss burns yet another of her most powerful spells and lets out a cannoning line of acid at the damn flower yet again.

"Someone get the damn bird out of my way; I'll finish off the local color!!" her cry is lost shortly preceding the blast.

Spoiler
    Show
    Breath Attack #2, Reflex DC 19 (6d6=21) Another 21 points, reflex negates. And if that damn buzzard gets in front of me I 5 foot step away North, NW, wherever until I get a clear shot
    Last edited by tonberryking; 2008-01-24 at 09:43 PM.
    <BananaPhone> Stop sniveling worm! You think something as petty as "oh boo hoo my house is collapsing!" should stop you from posting in an online fantasy game where people pretend to be werewolves?

"Let me get this straight. Some guy dressed up as Batman to fight the guys dressing up as clowns scaring people. Maybe this planet aint so bad after all."