After all the shocs, the young alchemist decides it would do her good to get a change air. A library would fit the bill perfectly, so she slowly walks over to the library.

Getting there, she wordlessly marvels the beauty of the interiror.

"All the knowledge, all the experience. Saved in this one place. This really is like dream coming true, for any alchemist. This should give me some time to recollect my thoughts."

She picks up a few books and carries them over to the table. Basic rules of alchemy, the procedure of attaching automail to ones body, the rules of transmutaion circle... Everything she can get her hands on. As time flows by, she suddenly hears the voices from the other end of the library. Gathering the courage, she sits up and goes to check it.

After arriving to the location she finds the sisters hse met that morning talking to a man who is, by his claim, the Opal Alchemist. After listening to their conversation for a few minutes, she is literally left spechless. Just when she planes to get away, she bumps into large armoire and a few books fall down from it.

"Oh, how stupid and clumsy can I be!? I better pick this up!"

When she getts around the armoire she meets the strange sisters and Opal Alchemist eye to eye. Flushing, she introduces herself:

"I'm sorry to bother you sir. And laidies. I was reading on the other end of the library, and I heard noises, and I wanted to check who it was. You can't be too safe with the Homunculi running around."

She then jsut stays there, not knowing what to do in presence of such persons.

Sorry for intruding on such personal matter guys, but I need some points as well.