View Single Post

Thread: Characters of the Town (OOC)

1. - Top - End - #674
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Characters of the Town (OOC)

Kelindale,
    Spoiler
    Show
    Name: Kelindale
    Class: Ranger
    Level: Sorry, it's a secret.
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Race: 1ST PLACE!!! Wait, sorry Elf
    Appearance: Average hight for an elf, looks like he's been around quite a lot. Fairly plain outfit, with a short bow over his shoulder.
    Stuff: A +2 short bow, with some +1 arrows. A +1 shortsword. Some boots of . . . whatever it's called that lets you go out in the cold, but able to ignore it.
    Backstory: His village was slaughtered be gnolls when he was about 30 or so, he found a bow among the wreckage, and got some payback, which didn't work out very well. He got knocked out, (but not killed) he escaped with the help of another prisoner, who was able to teach him about being a Ranger, after that he started adventuring, several years later, he found himself bleeding into town.
    Other Stuff: Due to an embarrassing meeting with a wizard, (no, I won't tell you, like I said, it's embarrassing) he has Tongues cast on him, permanently. As well as a few other things.

As for cash: Well, he's pretty much broke. After giving most of his money to Aurea.

Orianna
    Spoiler
    Show
    Name: Orianna
    Race: Part celestial. 73% Celestial, to be precise. Also, part Goddess.
    Class: Knight/Cleric of Civiron.
    Description: Tall-ish (5'10"ish), flaming red hair, golden eyes that seem to sparkle with a life of their own (They do. Look close enough, and there are sparklies in there), a little bit on the skinny side, large, white angel wings, and a scar, running from her left temple to her right cheek. Completely sane. Honest. Well, so I thought. Also, her blood is purple.
    Stuff: A + Something golden longsword. What other bonuses, aren't known.
    Backstory: She was raised by her mother, in a humble town, in fact, same town K grew up in, when she was young, a knight came through the town, and picked her as a squire, after many years, she earned her own knight-hood, and went off adventuring, and has found herself joining HALO...

Cash: Maybe 50 silver. Roughly.

Civvy
    Spoiler
    Show

Race: Goddess. What more need be said?
    Class: See, Race.
    Description: She's roughly a 7 year old girl, with red hair (same shade as Ori's), and glowing, purple eyes.
    Backstory: She doesn't need one. *shifty eyes* Those who know where she came from, good for you. Those that don't . . . well . . . let's keep it that way. (That, or PM me, and I'll tell you.)

Cash: She doesn't spend any. So she doesn't have any.
    Last edited by Mee; 2008-10-23 at 03:40 PM.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by FireFox
    I didn't even know Naku, the bloodthirsty, hardened combat veteran, could get so adorable.

Shoutout to billtodamax for the The Nurse Detective Meekachu avatar.