View Single Post

Thread: Darklords

1. - Top - End - #118
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Darklords

Arha, now composed, turns and stands next to Sharon. She replies...

"I met him when I was working with and for Lady Ibis. They gave me this bracelet in the event we found any artifacts. I can contact him using the bracelet. I know Vito IV wants anything associated with Loki. I am also quite sure he would love to meet Sharon.

"Vito IV prefers to put himself above others, he thinks nothing of stepping on anyone in his way. He wants the best of everything and he prefers to stay out of the public eye. He wore black greasy chainmail when I saw him and had a few of the mannerisms of a professional thief. I do not know his exact abilities, he didn't demonstrate them to me."

"I am pretty sure that Sharon and I, and possibly Sonny can get in to see him. I wouldn't try to get anyone else in with me. Sonny's suggestion of saying we have the horn outside the city is a good one, and he may fall for it, but I would not guarantee that he will. He may demand a hostage. In that case I will volunteer myself. I know I can get out of most buildings."

"I expect he will be very hard to draw out, and hard to kill. To me, the first step should be meeting with him. To do that, I need to be done with being pregnant, as I have already stated. And the group as a whole, needs to properly enter the city where he is and be seen. And then seek an audience with him via the bracelet."
    Last edited by wxdruid; 2008-01-30 at 10:12 PM.
    Avi by Elder Tsofu
    Inner Circle

Quote Originally Posted by Vaynor View Post
    Well you cheat, obviously. You're a druid, you can just cast Control Weather and call it a day.
    Chainmaille, Chainmail or is it Chain Mail?