View Single Post

Thread: Red Hand of Doom: Team 2 (IC)

1. - Top - End - #264
    Dwarf in the Playground

EvilClericGuy

Default Re: Red Hand of Doom: Team 2 (IC)

Thalat

"A map? I don't think I draw anything detailed for you." He makes a crude picture on the ground. "I can tell you about it though. The main floor has 3 large rooms. 1 is for the worgs and a few warriors, another for the rest of the warriors and Karkilan, the last one has empty until this new beast moved in. We are not allowed in the tower, so I can't help you there."

Crude map:
    Spoiler
    Show

"My clan brothers are not Koth's "captives", there is no rescuing to be done. I despise him because I find him weak and because of his lack or respect towards out elders, but we are not held against our wills. We mostly scout by ourselves in the woods, if we really wanted to leave we would've long ago. I assume most have no problem with what Koth is doing, the pay is good, and for many of the men this is the first time they have been let loose."

"I assure you, Koth commands no dragons." He seems confident Koth could never do such a thing. "I have seen this beast, while I have never seen a dragon, this beast looks nothing like the dragons of tales I've heard. Try to imagine a large spiky worg with leathery wings, about as lazy as a worg too."

"There are no more than a dozen warriors in the keep at any given moment. All hobgoblin except for the rest of my clan's warrior. It's unlikely you'll find more than a handful of us in the keep at any moment, most patrol for days at a time. Karkilan I've been told is an ogre. I've never seen another, but he certainly looks like you would expect an ogre to. I've heard he is short for an ogre, but he seems big enough to me. He is by far the strongest most violent creature I have met, and I grew up training worgs."
    Last edited by Powerfamiliar; 2008-02-09 at 12:31 AM.