1. - Top - End - #226
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: THE Mafia VI Return of the Departed Emerald Dragon - Day 3

"I didn't mean to be a thief... I'd love to give this back if I knew where I could take it!"

Inside his mind the voices keep saying:

"You need to take control of the situation, you need to avenge my death. You need to take control of the situation, you need to avenge my death. You need to take control of the situation, you need to avenge my death. You need to take control of the situation, you need to avenge my death. You need to take control of the situation, you need to avenge my death. You need to take control of the situation, you need to avenge my death. You need to take control of the situation, you need to avenge my death. You need to take control of the situation, you need to avenge my death. You need to take control of the situation, you need to avenge my death. You need to take control of the situation, you need to avenge my death...."
    "WHERE..ahem...where are these voices coming from?

"You need to take control of the situation, you need to avenge my death. You need to take control of the situation, you need to avenge my death. You need to take control of the situation, you need to avenge my death. You need to take control of the situation, you need to avenge my death. You need to take control of the situation, you need to avenge my death. You need to take control of the situation, you need to avenge my death. You need to take control of the situation, you need to avenge my death. You need to take control of the situation, you need to avenge my death. You need to take control of the situation, you need to avenge my death. You need to take control of the situation, you need to avenge my death...."
    Occasionaly the voices say something else... something forboding...

STAY AWAY FROM ELEVATORS!
    Last edited by Andre Fairchilde; 2008-02-13 at 11:07 PM.
    "see the little angels rise up high, how do they rise up, rise up, how do they rise up high?"