1. - Top - End - #131
    Titan in the Playground

Goblin

Default Re: [fitd]: FREEDOM CITY! [Issue #1: Let's get Kraken!]

Fireblade, for his part, has spent most of the conversation staring at his sword and the remains of the pirate.

You...you told me you weren't going to do that!

What do you mean I have to ask you to go nonlethal? Living things don't get sliced. I mean...God damn, look at the guy.

Okay, you and me are having a long, long talk later. Ugh, that's disgusting.

Eventually, Fireblade shakes off his internal monologue (dialog?) when he realizes the enemy captain has shown up, shakes the blood off his sword, and addresses him, looking the horrible-looking dude staright in his cephalopod-esque eye. "You're the captain? Look, I could make all manner of snappy comments on your ugliness and unoriginal shtick...but I'm not in the mood any more. You've kidnapped our city? Fine. I challenge to a duel for possession of it. You and me, one on one, swords, right now. I win, you put the city down and turn yourself in to whatever law enforcement wants you; AEGIS or Star Knight I guess. You win, you can do what you like with me." Through all this, Fireblade maintains a deadly serious and level voice, contrary to his previous attitude.

((If you judge it necessary, here is a Bluff (Trick) check to convince Kraken to accept the duel.
    Bluff (Trick) (1d20 12=13)
    **** it, Hero Point re-roll:
    Hero Point reroll (minimum die result: 11) (1d20 12=32)

Okay, now I think InvisibleCastle is screwing with me.))
    Last edited by Nerd-o-rama; 2008-02-18 at 11:11 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Stealthy Snake avatar by Dawn
    Lack of images by Imageshack