Pankake paces back and forth in his room restless from the inactivity of yesterday. Mumbling to himself, he keeps time with the grandfather clock standing just outside his room.

Recalling back to when he was first assigned here he remembered despising the long ticking sound of the clock. Many a long night were started with the tolling of that clock deep chiming.

"I just can't bring myself to trust anyone these days" He mutters a bit louder than normal, which gets the attention of his cat.

"Even if for the greater good we are set upon by actions; why must those actions be pushed upon us by others. Sacrificing freedom for saftey is not the awnser. The actions that we take for our freedom and our safety should not be forced. It should be a natural reaction, flowing forth like the winds that guide many a cantrip"

For a moment Pankake stops pacing, wondering where that came from. It sounded as if it were his own voice, but the posibilty of him thinking such a dangerous thought, much less saying so out loud was quite perposterous.

His cat stirs at the ceacing of the ambiant noise and looks at him with both eyes, giving him a knowing look.

"Was it you I wonder? Are you the reason for my delimas?" The questioning of his animal goes on for a bit longer before he starts to doubt his own sanity.

His cat just gives him a wry smile, as if telling him all that he needed to know with out telling him anything.