View Single Post

Thread: Mekton Z: Operation Blackhand

1. - Top - End - #42
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: Mekton Z: Operation Blackhand

Before the team can begin clearing the camp, the paradrops floated over the camp, four large covered pallets landed near the eastern side, each look over 40m squared, their retro rockets kicking up small clouds of ash and snow.

A tall thin man walked out of the cloud, he has a long sharp face, with short graying hair brushed back. Wearing a Gredorian Major's uniform, he peered out at the camp from squinted eyes. Apparently locating his target he headed towards the only woman in the group, Behind him as the dust settles, several other men can been seen about the pallets unsecuring the equipment around them.

He walks up to Celine,
    "Captain, please assemble your squad."
    He then gestures to the the men scrambling about the pallets.
    "All pilots and support personnel please report to me, all remaining persons shall continue with detachment procedures"

Three men and one woman, left the group and joined the gathering. One male and one female, both in pilot suits assembled next to the major. They both looked to be in their early twenties, the man is of average height with nondescript features. He has short brown hair and droopy brown eyes, giving him a sleepy look. The young woman currently looks somewhat disheveled, the long blond hair spread about her shoulders, that still complement her fair skin and almond shape green eyes, her pilot suit looks dirty and in disarray, but the tight suit accentuate her curves well, even in this state she can't be anything other than beautiful.

The other two men looks to be in the late 40's. First is a man of slightly above average height, but with a great girth and solid build, He has stubbaring a deep blue coveralls stained in grease, his hairy but powerful forearm marks him as a man not to be taken lightly. He took to one knee on the snow at the edge of the gathering. The final man is of similar build as the major, with gray hair and a receding hair line. He has a monocle over his right eye. Even while walking to the group he is constantly typing on his notebook.

Once all have gathered, the Major spoke in a monotone voice.
    "Morning everyone, I am Major Anthony G. Stiltmen. And it is a pleasure to welcome you all as part of Operation Blackhand."
    The pleasure completely lacking from his voice.
    "Despite my rank, I am not your commanding officer, I'm here strictly to fill a support role, I'll be managing your logistic, and serve as your liaison to our forces stationed here."

"Now I like to introduce you all to your commanding officer captain Ellesviel,"
    He gestures to the stunning brown haired woman next to him.
    "Captain Ellesviel is one of our top aces in the entire fleet, some of you might know her by her call sign Stalker, with over 200+ confirmed kills, before she was transfered to the ground forces."
    Pausing for a moment
    "Dismiss any rumors you might have heard, I have every confidence in her ability to lead this mission to a successful end. We all should be very glad that she is on this mission with us."
    An empty smile filled his face as he said this.
    The other two pilots seemed very uneasy as he said her callsign.

Turning to Issac,
    "1st Lieutenants Cronos is your second in command. He has a record of exemplary service with the Elite 87th RGT on K-12, he experience there will gave us a valuable advantage during key parts of this mission. I also understanding you were an assistant to Dr. Hevel?"
    Without wait for an answer.
    "She was a brilliant researcher..."
    Pausing again.

"Warrant officer Genir..."
    A disturbingly wolfish grin appeared on his face.
    "You came... very, highly recommended..."
    Sizing Beowulf up.
    "I am certain, that you will not disappoint."
    Not caring for a reply

"2nd Lieutenant Anzen rounds out the force sent to us by high command."
    Looking at the two other pilots.
    "He is just like you two, very new to the force but shows great potential."

"On my end I like to introduce, ensign Alison Ittora, and ensign Richard Lohngram."

He turns to the two pilots
    "Ensign Ittora is the best pilot by far, best of her class at the naval flight school."
    Alison gave a bright smile and a thumbs up to everyone, at the mention of her scores.
    "I'm also the 2nd best shot!" she added happily
    "Ensign Lohngram is a electronic warfare expert at the naval technical school, also, the best of his class."
    The major continued.
    Richard give a non committal grunt at the mentioning of his name.

"Aaron Bennit is our chief technician." He gestures to the stout man kneeling in the snow.
    The gruff man looks up at everyone with a crooked smile
    "You break them, I fix them! I get paid per repair, so be as rough as you want!!"
    His smile got bigger at the mention of his pay.
    "Last but not least, Doctor Johan Krautz, his is our chief medical officer for this team."
    The doc still typing away on his note book complete ignoring everyone.

"Now before I go into the situational briefing, are there any general questions?"
    Folding his arms before him he looks each and everyone in the eyes.
    Aside from a few empty smiles and the wolfish grin earlier, his expression remains unchanged.

[OOC: yeah pretty slow at work today, The major will give a indepth intel brief, in a moment, actually only if the afternoon proves to be just as slow. Maps for sure won't be up till I get home though.]
    Last edited by zyirion; 2008-02-28 at 05:41 PM. Reason: spelling and grammar
    "Men are basically smart or dumb and lazy or ambitious. The dumb and ambitious ones are dangerous and I get rid of them. The dumb and lazy ones I give mundane duties. The smart and ambitious ones I put on my staff. The smart and lazy ones I make my commanders."
    von Clausewitz's "On War."