"I am indeed, Tod. Good to be seeing you again, and I'm glad to see we'll have some actual talent on this endeavour. I don't suppose there's really a better word for it than that, is there?"

Turning to Aloysius, she continues, "As you've no doubt overheard from my diminutive compatriot here, my name is Silence Mordekai. I am indeed seeking gainful employment. Whether or not I will find it is another thing entirely." Idly as she speaks, she flicks a wand forwards into her hands from her left bracer, motions with it, and replaces it back into the spring-loaded contraption.1

Spoiler
Show
Rolls: Knowledge (Arcana): 1d20+12=29; Knowledge (The Planes): 1d20+12=30; Gather Information (untrained): 1d20+4=5; Awareness: 1d20+8=15; Knowledge (Local) (untrained): 1d20+4=6; Use Magic Device: 1d20+18=21)
1Silence has used a charge from her wand of comprehend languages, which will last for ten minutes and allow her to understand the spoken words of creatures she touches or nonmagical written words she touches for the next ten minutes.