View Single Post

Thread: Mekton Z: Operation Blackhand

1. - Top - End - #45
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Mekton Z: Operation Blackhand

Spoiler
    Show
    The same name (Henri Kilsap) popped up twice. Oh and btw., Celine has platinum hair with a blue stripe. But iffen ya wantz her to be a brunette, that is ok. ^^

"Major Stiltmen Sir, where is the cockpit located on the GCM? Any intel on the number of units at standby on the base? Does torching their hangars seem a reasonable solution to delay a response?" a nick throw of the head indicates Celine is simply brainstorming. She looks more seriously at Anthony...

"Sir, I'm worried about carrying out a mission so close to our hideout. Why have our agents not yet managed to extract the documents manually? I assume we have been brought here to force through a violent solution? At the moment I am leaning towards a strategy of blitzing in and simply focusing all firepower to quickly leave our former headquarters a crater unless the files are located underground or in a blast-proof cabinet in which case we would need a bomb, incendiaries or specific knowledge on which area to target. Your thoughts, Sir?"

Question
    Spoiler
    Show
    Do the vehicles have an internal kill rating to destroy besides their armor?
    Last edited by Moechi_Vill; 2008-03-02 at 07:42 AM.