View Single Post

Thread: could this plot move any slower?

1. - Top - End - #33
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: could this plot move any slower?

Quote Originally Posted by chionophile View Post
    It wasn't the misogyny, the rape/almost rape, anything Richard does, the endless speeches, the preaching, the horrible plots, the nonsense, the complete lack of consistency, the Marty Stus, the deus ex machinas, the random, meaningless violence, the... oh, I could go on, but do you really want me to?
    Never read the book you are talking about: now I never will. Seems kind of like Dominic Deegan: Oracle for Hire without the pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by chionophile View Post
    Anyways, I think Erfworld's pace is fine. Sure, it'd be nice if they could update more often, (although, we've gotten a few in the last week, which is about on par with their original update schedule, which is awesome) but I trust that they'll get a strip up whenever they possibly can.
    My oppinion exactly: with the exeption of a few scant tidbits taken from stuff that Rob and Jamie say, everything we know about Erfworld has been given in 98 pages. The series is progressing very well (heck, I would say that there are a few places that seemed rushed, and I would not have been the least bit saddened to see a few extra pages added in), and I doubt that anyone would complain if Erfworld were to be updated more.
    Last edited by Justyn; 2008-03-03 at 01:26 AM.