View Single Post

Thread: Request an OotS Style Avatar XV

1. - Top - End - #7537
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: Request an OotS Style Avatar XV

Quote Originally Posted by Cynan Machae View Post
    I know people are doing avatars for fun and aren't getting anything from it (excep recognition I guess), but since I've made a request a week ago, and since nobody has tried it (Zakama said he would, but finally told me he couldn't), I'd like to know if anyone else would like to give it a shot, or is it too complex or something? I sure don't mind to change stuff about the request. I don't know really whats the average time either, so maybe I'm just off.

Thanks you
    I'll try it! I don't know how long it will take me, though, as I have a kinda busy week ahead of me. Probably a few days. So if someone else wants to try it in the meantime feel free.

Quote Originally Posted by Vadin View Post
    Repost 3.

I'm not at all really concerned about the pose of either at this point. Heck, if you have some other idea for a Cataclysm of Green avatar (a Gnork Weird, maybe), I'd take that too. Whatever works, man/woman/dog/omgrobot! Have fun with it (I just want a CoG avvie!)
    I tried this one, but for the life of me I couldn't get the Tych looking right. I may try just the halfling or something still, tho. I'll look more into Cataclysm of Green and see what I can do.
    Last edited by Cyclotis; 2008-03-03 at 10:14 PM.