Running Bull

"Shaking his head at the brash and straight-forward strategies his partners are having trouble relinquishing; Running Bull realizes that it's time to step in more heavily. If the bear starts wreaking all the damage it has the potential to, Running Bull has serious doubts that any of the party will make it out of here alive. Before this takes place, though, there's a wolf at point-blank range presenting itself as the perfect target for an arrow to the heart. After loosing the projectile, Running Bull yells brusquely to Shui Jin.

"Jin, get out of here! Your fire-spirit is not aiding us when you are this close! Allow me to protect you!

As if to demonstrate this, Running Bull takes a step back to get out of range of the bear's jaws, and places his bow at his bare feet, immediately replacing it in his hands with an intricately decorated set of twin dao from the scabbard tied over his right shoulder.

OOC
Spoiler
Show
I take a shot at Wolf 2, hoping to give Shui Jin some survival potential. He really doesn't have very much right now.

Attack Roll - (1d20+9)[26]
Damage Roll - (1d6+10)[13]

After that, I take a five-foot step to R10 and point for Shui Jin to make a run for it (withdrawal action) away from the wolves and to S9, where the bear can't maul him and we can force the surviving wolf or wolves into a bottleneck to take them out in relative safety. I take a free action to drop my bow, then a move action to draw my twin dao. It's time that we start thinking in terms of a team, boys.

And to be perfectly honest, Pirate King, I think you'd be better off making a Zuko-style double fire whip than the axe thing you've got going on right now. I don't see how the axe is contributing at all, other than restricting your range.