Quote Originally Posted by Lonna View Post
Mara Herbswife

<As long as the others continue to bring in enough food for the group to survive I'd be happy to help however I can. I don't know home much use I'll be though. I know nothing of crafting wood, and I lack the strength of the assistants you are losing.> A frown flitted across her face as she added, <That is part of why I became a healer in first place. I lacked the skills and strength to haul nets as most women in my village did. Still, it will be better for everyone if we can establish a more permanent shelter - less danger from exposure and less vulnerability to foul weather. Not to mention I'm sure we'll all feel better when we have stout walls between ourselves and anything that may come at us during the night.>
Ovias "Grey" Greybeard - Dwarven mason, smith and engineer journeyman

<Actually, it doesn't take that much physical strength - not always. I can provide the muscle when needed, but there is plenty enough to do. However, your work keeping us healthy has proven to be far more important than any of this construction work. So long as people are hurt, I cannot possibly ask you to help here, not when we are surrounded by dangers - not to mention the ones we actually go looking for...>