View Single Post

Thread: Shipwrecked! IC Thread

1. - Top - End - #371
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Shipwrecked! IC Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Yeril View Post
    "There are many who can help Ovias, without sounding rude, I have seen many who havn't been "pulling their wieght" so to speak, Im sure they could be convinced to lend a hand, and likewise, even the hobbit and his friends should be able to see the benifits in helping construct a more permenant homestead." Joseph nods, joining in the conversation.

"Perhaps even Tano and Roostin can take a break from their shipbuilding schemes and help." Joe smiles hopefuly once more before heading into the forest a second time.
    Ovias "Grey" Greybeard - Dwarven mason, smith and engineer journeyman

"As much as I would like to think that is possible, I am afraid the elf is definetely against the idea, and likely so is Rrostin. Besides, afterr my last attempt at getting anyone to help, I have given up. Everryone in the camp knows about the sites, if they want to help they know werre to find Erric and me. That said, if you want to gatherr them, convince them to help with the prroject and send them ourr way, I would be grrateful."

"Anyway, if you think you will have time to help, frriend Mara, I will gladly have you. Howeverr, since we arre planning to explorre the cliffs soon, I am unwilling to commit to a definite schedule until we know what we find therre. I would still prreferr a cave to any shack I manage to build in the middle of a forrest."
    Last edited by Grey_Wolf_c; 2008-03-09 at 07:27 PM.
    Interested in MitD? Join us in MitD's thread.
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    But really, the important lesson here is this: Rather than making assumptions that don't fit with the text and then complaining about the text being wrong, why not just choose different assumptions that DO fit with the text?
    Ceterum autem censeo Hilgya malefica est