Quote Originally Posted by Moechi_Vill View Post
Cover 5
Spoiler
Show
~~from the depths of the Hungarian plains...

from submarines surfacing in the Eastern Mediterranean and Baltic Sea~~

... from the manifold airfields and missile silos of the European Union, from the Strategic Bombers on patrol over Continental Europe...

under the deep blue sea submarines rose to attack level
Carriers came to a full alert as the most recent-generation fighters, the Continental Striker developed by Germany, Italy and France, the Schwarze Bombardier, The Griffin Blue of the proud and independent Swedish models...
... artillery pounded out into the night already at the moment the announcement had come on television, the first wave of attacks were already en route against the military of Ukraine and the Headquarters of the the junta of the Ukrainian flats...
Rebels deserve a declaration, but they do not deserve to be alerted of a surprise in store for them.

the tactical nukes detonated where they passed through what naval barrier fire could be assembled against the hyperspeed missiles, the short-range ballistic missiles went off on airburst at higher altitudes... targeting airbases and ports and army concentrations as tertiary targets...

This was an all-out assault, even ICBMs were put to use. Only the russian (as in Ukrainian) rebel population would be spared the wrath of the EU... the military would be subject to everything that did not destroy cities and towns (unless they're really bunched up, a few tactical nukes would only do superficial damage to a township while destroying a military base completely)... as long as the military cowardly stayed in their cities they would only be subject to 50-100 ton TNT cruise missiles and SRBMs...

The army took no action however, other than liberally testing half combined artillery of the EU to see if the barrels really could withstand such temperatures as the producers claimed and fortifying the border to Ukraine and setting up missile defenses along the border and all across the EU... The electromagnetic railguns invented for battleships by the US and EU in the early years of the new millenium had been carefully deployed across the EUs eastern borders and on ships, blasting merrily away with their thousands of kilometers of range...

News blackouts hit frequently across the Ukraine, giving the EU hours or days as their satellites and most powerful radio stations jammed signals... EMP missiles were fired off across the most sensitive areas of Ukrainian military and news agencies... if it could be shut down the EU took pride in doing so to confuse and bewilder all who lived there.

Cover 5 (same thing), not story, but Orders (separated for ease)
Spoiler
Show
Let's start with the nuke attack.

When the reports that the Ukrainian rebels had broken the truce with their diplomatic intentions and statement and the EUs response to it came in the EU calmly stated that it would never, and could never accept such blatant attempts to decapitate the EUs body without asking the EU if it is ok first.
Moeris Villera told the world that it was her sincere belief that the EU is not a warmonger, but will not tolerate obvious attempts to partition the organization.
"I ask for the world's support in crushing the Ukrainian aggressor. As you can see we are a peaceful nation and seek only peaceful resolutions and respect the territorial integrity of Britain. As for Greece we are intent that they allow us a chance to prove our good intentions first. The action taken against Ukraine today is a guarantor for every great nation that partitioning their territory is not acceptable. The US would never let its Hispanic states go. Would Canada accept Quebec's independence? Would China allow its manifold regions to secede? Would Japan allow Hokkaido to just leave? Would Australia let Tasmania and its interior become Aboriginee states? Would Brazil let the Indians leave? What of Argentina? Would it accept the secessionists among its Indians? India? What of your muslim and Buddhist and Christian minorities? Pakistan? Do you not remember the pain of losing Bangladesh? Does not Britain enjoy my respect for the Union of their four island nations? Does Mexico wish to give up the Yucatan? Does Turkey want to secede its east to Armenians and its west to Bulgarians? What of Iraq and Iran with its Shia and Sunni minorities? Or Indonesia and its Christians and Buddhists and Hindus? Shall we all become a thousand tiny states because juntas like the one in the Ukrainian flats wishes to conquer and divide?

The EU is not even as defensive as that. All we wish is the chance to prove to Greece that we love them as they are part of us.

It is time to return the Ukrainian flats to a sane nation.
It is time to support the use of the EUs air force, navy and cruise missiles and non-radioactive tactical low-yield nukes only slightly more powerful than the high-yield cruise missiles in the battle against rebel forces.

I call upon Russia, I call upon Turkey, I call upon Ukraine's neighbors to understand. I call upon the west and the east and the south and the southwest and the southeast to join us in this battle against evil intentions.

I do not even wish for this territory myself. May Romania or Belarus or Poland (yes an EU state) or Russia or Turkey rule it. But as an EU promise I seal my word that Ukraine will not become part of the EU. My interest is purely defensive.

And while the EUs ambitions are few and modest other than our interest in space I warn you. This is how we deal with foreign interference. If you wish to support an independence movements, ask for permission, as we have asked Britain for permission to encourage a referendum and Catholic voters to participate."
You did wrong.

To cover something up you need to invest Espionage points and assign primary/secondary/tertiary, roll the action dice and see what comes out. Also you cannot cover up a nuclear strike.

I assume you want a maxed strength action (primary), some cover up (secondary). I'll railroad you here as an example (note that improperly written order, and those without action points will be ignored in the future.