View Single Post

Thread: The Game of Nations

1. - Top - End - #26
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: The Game of Nations

@ Pakistan

Several seconds after the Pakistani president/caliph/sultan/whateverheiscalledin2050 orders the nuclear strike he hears a gunshot and it feels warm. The general that just shot him holsters his pistol and takes his seat. His first act as the new dictator general of Pakistan will be to undo the orders of the last president. Fortunatly the Pakistani army is very loyal to it's commanders and all the orders are reverted.

A broadcast to the world:

"Dear leaders of the world,

My predecessor had a bout of insanity when he was willing to destroy Allah's creation. Certainly no true follower of Islam would ever consider such an act. As such Pakistan will join the ranks of the peacefull and continue it's co-operation with central asian nations to ensure such things do not happen to us."

((OOC: Excelsior you have been eliminated... No Pakistani nukes ever went off, no holdings were transferred.))

((OOC: to others, I'm sorry, but I am not going to allow random people jumping in just to nuke everything...the actions of Pakistan were just too random and as such warranted a random response.))
    Last edited by Wizard of the Coat; 2008-03-10 at 11:22 AM.