Robyn Gregory Dander

Shivering as he hears the hiss and sees the gas, Robyn is surprised to see the face again. When he hears what it has to say, hope fills within him. They heard me! They believed me! I am going to live! Were his thoughts as a small smile dared to form when the restrains go limp and dissolve within an instant. When the floor opens up beneath them, he lets out a yelp of uncomfortable surprise. Never having expected the floor to be their exit, his yelp turns in a yelp of pain. Whether it was because of pain from the fall or whether it was from expected pain from the fall, he does not even know at the moment either. "The sewers?" Robyn asks as he looks around, not able to make it a mere question in thought due to his situation. He is let out and winds up in the apparent sewer system. It seems to make little sense, but then, he notices it is not filthy sewage.

It is worse, far worse. Upon realisation of that, he lets out a basically girlish scream of fear as he jumps up, as if trying to get away from the bits of people. Yet, that jump had been made without thought, causing him to slip upon landing and fall in the sludge - again. Taking back to screaming, he tries to get up in a panic, though due to his stress, he only makes it worse to himself and gets up clumsily. He quickly tries to get the bits of people off, making whimpering sounds. "Ew, ew, eeew!" When he then hears the mechanical sounds of cutting and grinding, he shivers immensely. What did I end up in?! Is the thought running his head. When he notices the pink-orange mist falling down above him, he makes sure to step clear of it and away from it. And in fact, keeps on stepping. "Vent 1-44A, Vent 1-44A, Vent 1-44A..." He repeats to himself, making sure not to forget it. "Thank you, Radiant Flame, for getting me out of there. Vent 1-44A. Now please get me out of here.. oh, dear, oh dear. Have to remember. Vent 1-44A, Vent 1-44A, Vent 1-44A..." He still seems to tremble severly, far from liking his current situation. For the moment, he only has one thing in his mind. "I have to get out of here... Vent 1-44A, Vent 1-44A, Vent 1-44A..." He tries to find the path that makes the number of the vent go up with the second number.