View Single Post

Thread: Shipwrecked! IC Thread

1. - Top - End - #383
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Shipwrecked! IC Thread

Quote Originally Posted by storyteller View Post
    Zavulon's mining team has found some iron ore, and thus their quest is completed. Feln and Janson also found some cute animals, so you'll have new mouths to feed, hehe
    Ovias "Grey" Greybeard - Dwarven mason, smith and engineer journeyman

Coming back from the expedition, Ovias looks elated, a definite spring in his step, and a strongly clutched bag of redish ore that can be turned into pure iron. He carefully returns the horn he borrowed from the common pile, thankful of not having needed it.

To those around the camp, he resumes the expedition, "We werre succesful: we found a prromising irron vein, in a shallow cave that might be able to be expanded - but I will finish the forrest rrefuge beforre turrning to that. Zavulon is itching to starrt the mining operration, although brringing the metal back herre may be a prroblem - any ideas on that would be apprreciated. I am used to building the city arround the mine, not the otherr way arround. The orre cave about 30 feet above the grround, too, which may cause additional trroubles down the line, but that if we can indeed expand would be the perrfect defensive place."

"Oh, also, the two humans found some kind of crreaturres they intend to rraise. Anyone interrested betterr ask them dirrectly - I was not paying that much attention to it myself, what with the irron being so close"

"If an expedition goes towarrds the west, I will be happy to go as well. As a prreferrence, I would rratherr walk, but if everryone else would rratherr take boats, and therre is space forr me, I can worrk with that"

"Finally, this week I intend to starrt worrk on the rrefuge. If I could know who would like to help, that would rreally help in the orrganisation of the worrk. I already am counting on Mara and Maria, any otherr takerrs?"

Actions for week 4:
    Construction at the site: while directing Mara, Maria and any other volunteers to work on the wooden parts, work on the stone sections of the construction: stonemasonery 10+8.

Quest week four: Mara's expedition
    Last edited by Grey_Wolf_c; 2008-03-11 at 05:58 PM.
    Interested in MitD? Join us in MitD's thread.
    There is a world of imagination
    Deep in the corners of your mind
    Where reality is an intruder
    And myth and legend thrive
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    But really, the important lesson here is this: Rather than making assumptions that don't fit with the text and then complaining about the text being wrong, why not just choose different assumptions that DO fit with the text?
    Ceterum autem censeo Hilgya malefica est