Rana had remained silent for most of this, though she did twitch at the appearance of the small demon - she never had hung around sorcerors that much before she met Lesia, and the whole demon retinue thing... wasn't exactly the most comfortable of notions. That and her mind immediately began wondering just how - in oh-so-obvious ways - Gale went about learning that little gem about Tumult there.

But Rana shook her head hard. Now was not the time for this. Business first! For now. A slight glance out the hall towards Tesciam, and a slight nudge and point were all she gave to Lesia before... trying to talk to Gale. She talked with a slightly imperious and aloof tone, trying not to pay attention to or look at him overly directly, but through peripheral vision.

"Hummmm... It might be better to just go to the castle, I never was one for wilderness hunts. And we need whatever help we can get, Gale. Though I'm not sure Rowan will get that dire lance out of her arse long enough to give us the time of day, so I guess... Maybe that other guest? I mean, he DID ask to travel with me and Lesia."

She made it a point to bat her eyes towards where Tesciam was coming towards them from. Subtly. She didn't want to outright beat him upside the head with her desire for him to come along, so - this was the way she'd do it.