Jayanti takes out props, cloth and a make up set gets to work disguising herself and Seth. The two leave to meet with the spymaster and pack up and bring back Seth's travel pack.

Meanwhile Ista goes to meet with his lackey and get him to get the animals ready to leave the next morning. While Pedram and Matias stay at Jayanti's quarters waiting for everyone else to return.

Spoiler
Show

I will let Sxoa describe the disguise, not matter what she is creating she will do it successfully and they will get to the spymaster's quarters without any trouble.

Ista has no trouble finding his lackey and giving him the necessary orders and returns to Jayanti's room quickly.

Spoiler
Show

@IamNotJeff: do you want to name this lackey? Also apart from packing the animals and having them ready at down, do you have other orders for him?

Jayanti and Seth arrive at the spymaster's quarters. After knocking on the door and waiting a short while an old man opens the door. Taking a look at the two, he immediately opens the doors wide and rushes you in. After you are in and he has closed the door he turns around and say "Seth, my child, what is wrong?"

Spoiler
Show

Seth of course knows almost anything there is to know about the spymaster, he is the man's adopted son after all.

Jayanti, knows him as a very effective spymaster, a very important political figure, and immensely loyal to the king.

Let me know what you guys want to talk to him about. If there are specific requests bring them up, if there are specific questions ask them. In general he will do his best to help Seth, as long as what is being asked is reasonable, and Seth knows it.

Spoiler
Show

Last the messenger from Anushiravan didn't come back during the evening or night. So your expecting that he is investigating Jayanti's story. Therefore you decide leaving at down is your best option.