Firefly

As Librarian calls forth the names of the fallen camerades, Firefly listens with care. He knew most of them very well. He fixed their armor, linked the chainmails made the swords, the hammers, ... Perhaps more would be alive if he had done his job a little better... No, such thoughts were wrong: he did the best he could, each and every day. War demanded tribute.

As the rum flows, Firefly conjures before him a wooden cup, with the words 'For those who fallen'. As they toast he repeats "For tommorow" and drinks the cup ad-fundum. The cup disintegrates after taking the last sip.

Lord Firefly? What would I be doing with a lords title? ... I'm a smith, I'm a Grey. Drinking wine in banquet hall in a thing waisted on the likes of me... a fort on the other hand might be nice ... fortified walls, hidden traps on the outside, a powerfull bridge, a towering keep, a statue of everyone of us survivors on the side of the road, ending with a statue of Rook above the gateway ... in his mind Firefly is already redisigning the hole keep into a towering bastion of the supreme power the Grey Knights represent.

The combination of day dreaming of a such a fortress and the rum, proved his toll, as day dreaming turned into sleep.

----------

Firefly wakes up, at the table but with a coupple of very comferable pillows ... Apparently he created them sometime during his day dreaming and sleeping. As he wakes up, he dismisses the pillows and looks around. Most of his commerades will not wake up so easy, as they did not have the luxuary of a instant pillow power. After waking up and clearing his mind ((refreshing his power point pool)), he stretches himself, wiggles his antennea and goes for a strawl around the camp.

As he sees Cranberry calling for him, he changes his direction and speed, and walks into the tent of his high commander.
"Goodmorging" he casually says "What's on the agenda for today?"