Mara Herbswife

Mara laughed a bit at Feln's expression, but gave her full attention to the wounded animal. "I've never tried to heal a fox," she commented absently, her voice muffled as she dug through her backpack, "but I expect- ah, here they are!"

Mara emerged triumphantly with a small bundle of dried herbs, all that was left of the medicinal plants she had gathered the second week. Thanks to these, she had barely had to touch the healer's kit when taking care of those the she-boar had injured. Crumbling the brittle leaves, Mara used water from her waterskin to make a paste, which she then smeared on the worst of the wounds before carefully re-wrapping the bandages around them.

"Change the bandages daily, but leave the paste on as long as you can," she instructed. "It should stop any infection. When you can't see any of the paste anymore - probably in about three days - rinse all the wounds with fresh water, boiled, if possible. I'll check on you and your new friend occasionally to make sure everything is going well."

Spoiler
Show
I'm assuming this is a flashback to Week 3, since that's when you went to the cliffs. That being the case, Mara has no light actions to take in Week 3, so she might as well help you heal up your fuzzy friend.