Reposting my earlier request. Hope someone's up for it.

Spoiler
Show
Quote Originally Posted by V.Z. View Post
Ok, this is not really for an avatar (though it might make a nice sigatar), but together with a friend of mine I thought up this really crazy adventuring party we want to create a story (and possibly a comic) around and we thought visualized versions would add a nice dimension to it. So, if anyone's up for stickifying them, here they are.

1. Male Halfling Barbarian
Equipment: Two hand axes
Appearance specific: Red hair, self-assured grin

2. Male Ogre Bard
Equipment: Bagpipe (doubles as bullet-firing weapon)
Appearance specific: Dumb enthusiastic look (think thog-ish)

3. Female Red Dragon Rogue (… what?!)
Equipment: Two-handed sword (wielded as dagger)
Appearance specific: Bashful look, shy smile

4. Female Drow Cleric of Loviatar
Equipment: Mace and buckler/small shield in hands, snake-head whip on belt (with several dead heads and one living head)
Appearance specific: Icy glare

5. Female Marilith Fighter
Equipment: None (fights with fists)
Appearance specific: A bit of a Zen(-ish) look/pose

6. Male Alhoon Mage
Equipment: Two Wands (and holsters on his side to hold them)
Appearance specific: Two short squid tentacles stuck on his face with their suction pads (he insists he is an Ulitharid), some (non-squid-)tentacles menacingly spread out, angry look. Accompanied by his familiar, a squid which misses two tentacles, in a fishbowl

Apart from the descriptions above, by all means let your creativity flow. I hope someone is willing to make a full party shot, but if you can do even a single party member, then that's great too. If anything is unclear, please contact me. I’ll gladly explain. Thanks in advance!