The trip to the city was uneventful, the major appears with all the right paper work and large sums of cash, leaving many happy and soon to be drunk guards at every check point passed through.

The city is in shambles, and the roads is filled with pot holes from war and disrepair. Most of the city seems to be with out power, with the exception of some large mansions in the center of the city and the police and military bases. The headquarters is nothing more than and collection of huts, and bombed out building in a make-do shanty town on the western side of the city, all the trucks were immediately covered and stowed into there hiding places, and rooms assigned to all the members, the four male pilots shared one room and the two female pilots another. The rooms are bare with barely enough furnishing to be comfortable.

Soon as everyone arrived, assigned rooms and informed of the meal times, all the pilots are ushered in the a meeting room, barely enough room for all its occupants, a single electric light dangles in the room, maps are sprawled about, with notes hastily scribbled on it. Several file cabinets and book shelfs is over flowing with documents. The Major was already there, he is currently chatting with another older man with a thin wiry frame. He barely glances up as you all enter.

As everyone take a seat, he crossed his fingers before him and speaks,
"I am Commander Kondler, the major here called on a favor from me, and wanted me the help out with your operational planning, and after long discussion with you captain, have come to the decision of blowing up the old headquarters and all thats inside including the documents."
He pauses for a moment and takes a deep breath,
"I have drawn up the necessary plans base on the captains suggestions. There will be 3 teams, team one will be just you captain. Team two will consist of Ensign Lohngram and a person of your choice. Team three will whom every is left over."
Opening up a city map an actual paper map.
"Seeing everyone's stares, yes it a paper map, power delivery is erratic in this section of the city, and I'm old fashioned."
Looking down at the map again his points one part or another as he spoke.
"Back on topic, there is going to be a demonstration against the mayor tomorrow at his residence, about the lack of utilities and supplies in the city. It happens quite often, and we will take advantage of this to strike and the militia base. Team three in a capture police APC, will respond to the demonstration with excessive force in an attempt to spark a riot. Team two in position at the mayors residence mixed in with the crowd, when the fire works start to send a power surge into the residence and shut down its transmitters. Team one in a customized unmarked GCM-18 will do a drive by on the police station after it has dispatch some of its forces to respond to the riot. At which point team one and two shall during the firefight, disable the second transmitter at the police HQ. After the second transmitter is down, team tow and three will meet near the Milita base with your support personnel and get into GCM-18 with police markings. and All three teams with attack the base, and team two will plant the bomb, and detonate it as you all are transported outside the city. Which bring up my last point where is our next destination captain? And of course the meeting is opened to question and suggestions."He said and looks about the room.
Ensign Lohngram spoke up first,"Do we really have to blow up the base, and more importantly do I have to be the one to set the bomb?"
"Yes." Snapped commander Kondler "I do not tolerate cowards, you will do your duty."
Ensign Lohngram whithered under his glare.

[OOC ok that the plan, any suggestion or changes in the roster, or want to do something differently now is the time. Otherwise the mission starts tomorrow sometime in the afternoon, the demonstrators are not very punctual.]