View Single Post

Thread: Request an OotS Style Avatar XV

1. - Top - End - #7735
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Request an OotS Style Avatar XV

Hi all!

this is a request for something that I will not use as avatar (maybe as siggatar, if you'd like me to). It's a character I'm writing about

race: human
    skin: black (very dark brown? the hair and beard should be darker than the skin of course)
    facial features: short beard, neatly trimmed (black), short hair (also black), umperturbed expression (wise?)
    clothes: shaolin monk-ish style (kinda like these two, with one arm "naked") but in different colours: brown pants and light cream (beige) shirt. no shoes. feel free to bring variations on the shaolin-ish theme though, if you have any cool ideas, but the general concept should be in that direction.
    edit: come to think of it, the best visual reference is probably a cross-over between a bearded shaolin monk and Mace Windu (star wars of course!)

random stuff: he should be in upright position, holding a quarterstaff (firmly planted in the ground) with the hand of his "naked" arm. on the same arm he should have 3 slim bracelets, a white one, a red one and a black one (more a simple strand of thin rope than actual bracelets).
    the other arm's position I do not really care about. at his feet he should have a backpack of sorts...but it's not really all that important.
    I was also thinking some sort of mistical glow, but I'd be hard put as to give any directions about it.

P.S. I forgot to say... of course it should be a ootsified version of the above!
    Last edited by dehro; 2008-03-20 at 08:11 AM.
    All hail Smutmulch for crafting my avatar!
    Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    Cursed zombies are more realistic.
    Spoiler: siggatar and previous avatars.
    Show

the Badass Monkby Avi. Aktarus by Chd. Dehro by Wojiz