"And that's how you go about getting answers!"
The lich exclaimed joyfully.
"Asking me about a paladin who wields a sword capable of hurting a demon is asking me to list every paladin known to man and gods. You need specifics Ms. Backblade. To get the propper answers, you must first ask the propper questions. As sir no neck has done. If my brother has truly sent you, which I'm assuming he has considering you carry our sigil, then you will most likely be searching for something far more impressive than a simple longsword made out of cold iron."
The lich rubs his hands together for a few moments.
"I do however recall some information on this sword. Some ancient-ass weapon, made of mithril or something or another. No books on it, no legends beyond what my brother knows.
I myself have been searching for such a weapon. Only problem is I can only override so much magic. And if it's a magic I don't understand, I can't break it. And unfortunately, even gods don't know everything. The best I can offer you is that by the time you reach my mountain, I'll have gathered only the most basic of information on it. Name, location, etcetera. It will take a few days, but I've got the time since it will take you some few days to get here. I'll see what I can find out."

The lich sighed. Apparently their innevitable meeting wasn't going to ammuse him.
"However, you now have to answer a question for me.
A good long time ago, I created three beasts. Humans and elves alike called them the Elder Beasts. Dwarves called them The Kings of all Monsters. And wee folk try to forget their exhistence.
One, was the largest land creature you'd ever imagine. A Wumpus, whom I named Behemoth. A thunderbird, the size of four ships, I named Zyz. And the great sea monster, a hybrid of a lobster, a whale, and a squid, named Leviathan. Now, Leviathan can't come on land for more than a few hours. But Behemoth and Zyz seem to be tracking you. Why is this? And what the hell is that,"
he points behind himself, and the lage orange bush from before was sure enough, sitting there. "Doing here?"