View Single Post

Thread: Divinus Profile : The Awakening

1. - Top - End - #361
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Divinus Profile : The Awakening

Mehswif and Lilith

I am Terten. My companion and I are traveling through. Mehswif fumbles in his traveler's clothes and pulls a black candle from his pocket. We would like lodging and food till we are rested. By the candle we swear no harm to this household and defense if needed.
    Towns of Mehswif's followers have no inns. Anyone will offer a place to sleep during the night for the standard oath of peace and defense. A payment is not technically required but everyone pays for their stay.
    "Of course, come in," says the man ushering them in. He takes Mehswif's candle and lights it next to the one glowing in the window. "You may call me Gale," he stifles a yawn. "Sorry. I'm afraid we only have mushrooms and black grass ready to eat." He gets some eating ware and food and places it at the table.
    He smiles and takes a seat along with the gods. "So tell me, where are you going so late at night?"

Mehswif and Kenan

The star god shimmers into existence. And he nearly leaves upon seeing Lucifer but is hailed by Kenan. He adjusts his cloak and walks towards the house.
    Greetings. I trust this place is neutral ground for the time being. Scenes might turn unpleasant if it is not.
    Last edited by Thistle; 2008-03-20 at 11:41 PM.
    Check out Avatar

Some of my creations Forgotten Golem, Lady of the Fallen

Great avatar done by Thecrimsonmage