"Wrench" Dodgson
Wrench releases the button, and regards his new super mutant friend quizzically. "These rooms are already soundproofed. Anything we say would, I expect, be monitored by surveillance systems. This is a prison, after all."

Wrench taps the archives button again, and another button on the screen, showing Juggs his Pip, with Juggs' face on it and a list of numbered responses.

"At any rate, the Pip logs conversations anyway. It's got a picture of you and a bunch of suggested responses below it, and the review button shows a log of the conversation so far." he explains, before removing his arm from the awkward position and noticing the responses given. "'Die mutant scum'. I guess it covers all possibilities."

It was at this point that Juggs began his considerably longer tirade on what was essentially what Wrench had just reasoned himself.

"Traditionally, people just shoot the infected. There aren't the resources to run a facility of this size just to contain an infection. Besides, quarantine doesn't need to drug everyone and not tell them. No, I'd have to say it's still some sort of bizarre experiment - AI or not. Worst case scenario is that we're the lab rats of some sort of biological weapon which makes you guys look like you got off lightly. Besides isn't that what I already said?"