Quote Originally Posted by Stormthorn View Post
((You failed to specify how they are unditectable so i assumed they couldnt be scryed and where unable to be seen, heard, or felt. I cought them despite that. Also, if you want to have unstopable monsters stalking a god for plot purposes, why not have them stock you? Some shadow-god just happens to want you to spy on me? Thats real weak. He might spy on me, but why would he use you as a middleman? You really think the gods will stand by while untracable spies OR KILLERS hunt them in the name of one of th emost evil and depraved of their number?))
OOC: I thought that when I said "it cant be detected unless it wants to be" would have sufficed, obviously people need to be told directly, DON'T TRY TO SCREW WITH IT IT WON'T WORK to get it. I mean I'm trying to do a far reaching plot thing without being a pushy *******, but obviously I have to be a little pushy and assholish if I don't want people to be stupid about something. You ever heard something called a frigging "subtle plot"? Obviously whatever the creature is, or whoever its master is (if it even HAS one) could have just sent it, but its a creature of shadow, of SUBTLETY and SECRETS. The whole point was it was trying to manipulate ME in the first place, and somehow me spying on you was going to work into it. I mean god, you people are so whiny when for once I want to be able to do something without someone saying "nope, I just killed it" And obviously KILLING A GOD is beyond this creature, even if it can't be detected. In fact, thats supposed to be its SKILL. It doesn't kill everything or murder gods in their "sleep" its a SPY, not a MURDERER. and the whole point was noone was supposed to KNOW about it.