View Single Post

Thread: Divinus Profile : The Awakening

1. - Top - End - #642
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Divinus Profile : The Awakening

Quote Originally Posted by Stormthorn View Post
    Well, where i roleplayed previously (in which many of the people where gods, including me) and overarching plot was usualy prefaced by a PM to a player asking something like "Hey, is it all right that i am givin a spy in your domain that cannot be detected even by a god. THe reason is_________ and eventualy i plan on ____________ and you cam ___________"

It was assumed that a failure to clearly state a non-personal reason for doing this (I may have been manipulated by a guy im not planning to tell you about, is NOT a clear statment) was a result of the person attempting to screw you over and you where allowed to fight back with equal force.
    Well I was trying to make it not-so-obvious, and I didn't think you're automatic reaction would be "hey lets kill it because I can"

I mean I didn't think it would be too much of a leap of faith to believe that a SPY would do little more than gather information I would know OOC already, and a little I wouldn't IC. I'm sorry if you thought I was trying to be unfair, but trying to kill it without even asking me if there was a reason I was doing it for seems as bad to me as my seemingly trying to be an overpowering jackass to you.

Edit: And I was, infact, planning on asking the god of the shadows (who "retreated" into the shadow plane so he could come back later) wanted to help me with this.
    Last edited by Lord_Asmodeus; 2008-03-25 at 10:25 PM.
    Caesar Asmodeus by Andraste