Quote Originally Posted by BarGamer View Post
Even if the sword hilt had actually been a Wii-mote like we originally speculated, I don't think Parson could have pushed Ansom's buttons any harder.
Oh yes, the sword. Presumably the blade arrives at the start of the next turn and the thing's complete. And whether the thing turns out to be a kick-ass weapon that would make Wilkinson proud, or just a piece of plastic trash as others have speculated, it's fairly certain that it's going to look impressive, at least from a distance, especially considering it's Parson-sized.

Maybe it would be best if the sword turned out to be made of plastic, after all. I'm not sure Parson could convincingly swing a steel sword bigger than a rapier. Useless in a fight, but Parson would stand little chance in a fight anyway, and if his strategy is to bluff Ansom and smash the coalition through psychology…

“I want a big guy. Big, powerful, dashing, handsome, heroic… a guy who'll shock and awe them, just standing on the city walls, commanding the fight…” — Stanley.