"Wrench" Dodgson
Wrench is about to follow Juggs and Torres, when something suddenly occurs to him about the fine art of deliberate damage.

"Wait a minute - the fixits don't carry spare parts, do they?"

He ducks back into the elevator and proceeds to cut out sections of wire and stuffing them into his pockets. Then he trims the ends of the remaining wire for good measure.

"That elevator isn't going to be working any time soon." he smiles, as he leaves the elevator (and by extension Block 3) for good, although he feels a pang of guilt - it was completely unfair to the fixits, who weren't prepared for systematic destruction committed by a technician.

>What, exactly, are we going to wake Cassie with?
>Anyway, if you need me to commit acts of vicious sabotage on the robot, it shouldn't be too difficult.
>I'm coming down - shout if there's more androids on their way.

Wrench joins the other two, looking slightly guilty. "I feel like a criminal, wantonly sabotaging and demolishing innocent electronics." he sighs, as he peers at the android at a safe distance, making a cursory sweep of its demolished body.

"It's not going to move again. If you're worried and feel like breaking a few more fixits, I could fry it's brain with the micro-fuse to make sure."