View Single Post

Thread: Ancient adventures

1. - Top - End - #50
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Ancient adventures

Lyolas

As soon as the situation was presented, Lyolas was deep in thought of different tactics. His attention was slightly diverted when the gasùr talked about the destruction of the forest. However, since he was an elf and Cains ignored his comment, so did Lyolas. I could try to turn the forest against them. But there are problems with that. There has to be at least few mages that could stop it in some way. We could move like a pack of wolves. Surround the enemy to isolate him and then strike. But we are not allowed to kill. It might still work though.

"A few ideas have come to my mind. However, there are flaws with them like any other plans. Unless we combine ideas together. My first thought was to turn the forest against the Romans. It has the possibility to confuse and scare them. However, it could be easily stopped with magic.

My other main thought is to work like a pack of wolves. We would have to surround and isolate the commander. It might take a while to pull off but isolating him would be a great advantage. Then once he is alone, we strike in some sort of manor.

Another thought that just came to me is to try and take out the replacements before we go after the commander. This might unnerve him slowly, especially if we just make them disappear with out a trace.
    "
    Last edited by TKDfirefly; 2008-03-29 at 07:20 AM.
    Mal: "Well they tell you: never hit a man with a closed fist. But it is, on occasion, hilarious."

Thank you Caracol for my avatar.