Gareth, I believe that the Archivist is in the Eberron CS book.

Now for my questions.

Could you please build me a 5th level Warblade?

Books: I can use Wizards Book, but the magazines are out, as are items from third parties like Paizo

Race: Any, but I am wary of level adjustment, and I my preference is for a human, but feel free to make a compelling argument

Class: Warblade

Ability Scores: 4d6 x7 with the lowest removed and rerolling 1's resulted in 17, 15, 14, 14, 13, 12 (there is a +2 to put in there from level 4)

Alignment: Any

House Rules: My DM says that powerful characters are encouraged and he wont try to one up us if we do well. So while I dont want to be cheap, I want to make an effective fun to play character

Concept: I’m thinking of a flashy, self absorbed nice guy, the kind of guy who is happy when he is fighting well and receives the proper adoration for it

Other: I am going to be the main melee guy, but the party looks like it will have a monk, a fighter/barb (he is a maybe), a cleric, and a sorceror. My play concept is someone who goes in after the monk and uses the flank and stances to basically be a blender and tear dudes up. I have looked through the ToB and I like the warblade class. I prefer to keep my maneuvers and stances in the Iron Heart and Diamond Mind schools, and for purely character reasons I would like to use a sword or an axe for the main weapon, shields I can take or leave.

I think this thread is a really great idea and I appreciate it a lot.

Thanks!