View Single Post

Thread: World of Lothlorien IC

1. - Top - End - #44
    Halfling in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Default Re: World of Lothlorien IC

23rd of Leita in the year 1219, Late evening, cloudy night, Cold, Average wind

The Drunken Boar - Tori, Smelkie, Tathar and Stockard

When the half-elf suddenly joins the conversation, the mayor doesn't seem all that surprised. "While naturally the final answer on this cooperation lies with them. From my side, I have no problems with it. The more people helping out, the better." The mayor pulls out a seat from a near table and puts it next to him, "Please, take a seat good man, might I ask what name you carry and what skill set you possess?"

After Tathar has responded, the mayor once again turns his attention to all four of you. "Your idea is a good one, halfling, but unfortunately all those who were attacked in some way and survived don't remember much, it was usually dark and they were running away from whatever it was. Feel free to talk to them however."
    Looking at Tori, he continues "I wish I could, sir dwarf. But as I just explained to your friend, nobody has really seen anything yet, so we don't know what it is right now, could be anything really."

At this point, the mayor stands up and makes a shushing gesture with his hands. The room almost immediately goes quiet as at least 3 dozen pairs of eyes are aimed in his direction. "Listen up folks! These four heroes have agreed to help solve our current problems! I expect all of you to treat them with respect and help them in whatever way is necessary! Maybe soon we will finally be able to find out what happened to those we lost!" When the mayor finishes, a loud cheer erupts from the crowd and some people even walk over to give you guys a pat on the back or to express their thanks.

[
    OOC: Ok guys, you have your assignment, now its up to you guys :P
    PS: All of you feel like the mayor has told the truth.
    PSPS: Mike, feel free to take advantage of this opportunity ;)
    ]
    Last edited by Wiz828; 2008-04-11 at 03:12 PM.