View Single Post

Thread: War of the Burning Sky IC

1. - Top - End - #180
    Halfling in the Playground
    Default Re: War of the Burning Sky IC

Diogenes keeps a jovial smile as Rex introduces the group. He nods approvingly and wants to say something when the Lyceum is brought up but he remains silent. As you discuss the theft of the case, Diogenes's smile turns into concern, and then anger.

When Rex finishes, Diogenes says, "I knew that two faced bitch was up to something. You may remember Shealis Amlauril, an advanced student of Gabal's. I would bet you a gold piece she is a spy for the Shahalesti." Rex remembers hearing rumors of Gabal's favoritism for Shealis, and Diogenes' jealousy. "Whatever you plan to do to get information from her, count me in. We probably need to do it soon though. An elf came to visit her a while ago, and it looks like she is packing up to leave.

"I would normally suggest we take this to Gabal, but he has disappeared since the attack on the city started. I'm sure the townspeople will be happy about that." Diogenes thinks a bit and an idea comes to him," I have a thought. As a last gesture, I could challenge her to a spell dual. While we dual, a few of you could get into the room and look around. I could break the Spelldual spell and we could overwhelm her. Or, we can just bust down her door and take her by force. Any other ideas?

Spoiler
    Show

Rex, you feel as though Diogenes does not have a deceptive bone in him.

WotBS IC Thread
    WotBS OCC Thread
    Maps and other images

WotBS Player Characters:
    Rex Armiger
    Garret
    Duglan Strongheart
    Gerran Uthun
    Van Veranti
    Claire Bloodangel
    Last edited by druid_grif; 2008-04-05 at 10:55 AM.